Architen Landrell is at the forefront of tensile architecture innovation. We are always looking for talented, motivated, energetic people from various fields of work and backgrounds. Think you have what it takes?
We are expanding and looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic projects team.
Every day is different but generally you will:
- Be the main point of contact for your project clients
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to successfully deliver projects
- Organise site labour, equipment and logistics
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements for all site work
- Write condition reports based on inspections carried out by both our in-house team and external resources
- Carry out estimates for remedial works identified during inspections
- Ensure project costs remain within budgeted figures where possible
- Ensure customers are given highest levels of service and maintained as loyal clients
- Organise, track and maintain client information in the company database
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication skills, including spoken and written English, adaptable to a wide variety of audiences and styles
- The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners.
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Experience with Autocad and Bluebeam would also be an advantage.
- Some project management experience.
- An aspiration to work in one of the most creative industries in the architectural world
- A positive attitude and a desire to work in a demanding yet sociable environment
We love what we do and want you to love it too!
It is important that we find the right person for the role so we are open to considering candidates from across the UK who can work from home. However, we believe that the best introduction to the role and our industry can be provided by immersing you in our collaborative, creative environment so a commitment to spend some time in the office during the first 3-6 months will be required.
Salary by negotiation.
Please apply with your CV by email to Nick Gingell, Operations Manager – email@example.com